Cold Brew Tea
- Add 16oz COLD water to pitcher.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of tealeaves/ stir.
- Sweeten to taste (if using honey, mix with a bit of boiled water to avoid clumping).
- Stir well and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours (the longer, the stronger your tea will be!).
- Filter tea leaves.
Popsicle Recipe ( 6 mid-size pieces )
- Steep 1 TBSP Sapphire Cider in 12 oz hot water for 5 -10 minutes and filter
- Add preferred sweetener (Add 4oz creamer or preferred milk )
- Pour liquid to popsicle mold and leave the popsicle in freezer overnight
Slushie Recipe 16oz
- Use 1 Tablespoon of tealeaves and 4 oz. boiled water for every 16oz Slushie
- Boil water/take off stove
- Add tealeaves/stir/steep 3-5 minutes(the longer the stronger flavor!)
- Add 1 Tablespoon of honey or sugar(this helps give it a smooth, icy texture).Stir well
- Add a heaping 16oz measurement of ice cubes to blender
- Filter tealeaves and pour tea over ice in blender
- Allow to whirl about 30 seconds or until no ice chunk remain
Cutie Cub Cubes/Papa Bear Pops!