Matcha Starter Kit
This Matcha Starter Kit includes a traditional bamboo matcha whisk, a matcha spoon, and 1.5 oz Organic Matcha green tea/Raspberry Matcha.
This premium, ceremonial grade Green Tea powder is as tasty as it is healthy. Bursting with more antioxidants than any regular green tea, it is exceptional for boosting your immune system and cancer prevention. A rich, creamy finish makes it a healthy addition to smoothies, baked goods and even cooking!
- Rich in raw antioxidants
- May aid in the prevention of cancer
- May boost immune system
- May help fight chronic disease
Organic Matcha: Premium Japanese stone-ground green tea.
Raspberry Matcha: Premium stone-ground green tea from Japan, natural raspberry flavor
Matcha is made from gyokuro tea leaves. The leaves are kept in the shade two to three weeks before harvesting. This process separates Matcha from other green teas because they are not shaded prior to harvest. This process increases the level of theanine, thus giving Matcha its mild and sweet flavor. After the leaves are steamed and dried, the veins and stems are removed, after which the leaves are ground into a fine powder in a mill.
- Add ¼ teaspoon Matcha powder to 2 oz warm water.
- Whisk or stir thoroughly until powder is fully suspended in the water.
- This will result in a fully homogenous green concentrate with some froth on top.
- Dilute the mixture with hot water to taste.
- Same as above, except whisk the Matcha powder with cold water.
- Dilute with cold water and/or ice to taste.
To combine matcha with a loose leaf tea, steep tea according to its provided instructions, and simply add Matcha already whisked with 2 oz water.