Akiko's Tea Cookies
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
1.5 tablespoons crushed tea leaves (some of our favorites are Cream Earl Grey Princess and Peppermint ! )
2 sticks softened unsalted butter
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Mix flour, salt, confectioner's sugar, and tea with wire whisk in large bowl.
2. Add softened butter to flour and mix with spatula (do not over mix)
3. Add chocolate chips and blend with spatula.
4. Place dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5. Roll dough flat (1/4 inch thickness), cut into shape and place 1/2 inch apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake 12-13 minutes at 370 degrees.
Dragonwell Green Tea Smoothie
1 TBSP Dragonwell Green Tea
8 oz ice
4 oz cold water
1 TBSP honey
1. Place all ingredients in blender and blend until all ice is crushed.