Fruit Tea Recipes
Akiko's Shanghai Sunset Cookies
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
2 tablespoons crushed Shanghai Sunset tea
2 sticks softened unsalted butter
1. Mix flour, salt, confectioner's sugar and tea with wire whisk in large bowl.
2. Add softened butter to flour and mix with spatula (do not over mix).
3. Place dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Roll dough flat (1/4 inch thickness), cut into shape and place 1/2 inch apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 12-13 at 370 degrees.
1 tablespoon Shanghai Sunset or Tangerine Ginger
1 tablespoon of Goji Berries
1 & 1/2 tablespoons of honey
1 16 ounce cup of ice
1. Steep 1 TBSP of Shanghai Sunset or Tangerine Ginger in 4 oz of water for 3 minutes. Sweeten with honey.
2. Add one 16 oz cup of ice in blender.
3. Add 1 banana and 1 level TBS of Goji Berries.
4. Add tea mixture.
5. Blend for 30-40 seconds